Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome To My Toy Room!

steve's toy room

 Hello visitor! I'm glad you took time to visit my humble blog.

My name is Steve. I started collecting Star Wars action figures as early as 9 years old but when I reached my teens, toy collecting was set aside until I lost my collections. Now that I'm a father of two lovely daughters, it seems the little boy inside me was awakened to go back into toy collecting.

Since this is my first post, I hope you will come back next time to check out my new posts. I will be featuring my Star Wars stuff, DC and Marvel, Neca and McFarlane and so on. I will be giving my reviews on old and new toy stuff that I have purchased recently.

We'll be also talking about the beauty and art of toy collecting, tips and guidelines on buying and more.

So here we go, let's go to my toy room!


2 comments: