Monday, May 18, 2015

My Own Stormtrooper AT-AT Walker Happy Meal

Stormtrooper ATAT Happy Meal Toy

I was cleaning my 1:1 EFX A New Hope Stormtrooper helmet when I accidentally placed it above the POTF AT-AT Walker. The second time I look at them, it came to my mind that there's a small toy that looks exactly like this. I googled and found out that it was a McDonald's Stormtrooper AT-AT Happy Meal Toy!

I then decided to just leave it that way to look like a scaled Happy Meal toy but did not do so. The AT-AT's legs are not strong enough to hold the large and slightly heavy helmet. 

Who knows we might discover something awesome the next time we clean our toy collection. You might want to try changing the placement of your toys in your shelves by combining different scaled toys with each other.

Bring forward some action figures from your shelf that are not easily seen.

Changing your toy's position from time to time can bring something new in your mini toy museum. Why not have a featured toy every month by making it stand out in your collection? A featured toy doesn't have to be the newest acquired one but also the old ones. With some cleaning tools, they are good as new, ready for your mini exhibit.

And that is another way to bring life to your toy collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment